GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[PeterIroc] APR K04 v2: Issues Solved!!! (Dyno Inside)

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
After 6 moths swapping pieces of my car (LPHP, HPFP, Fuel Filter, Spark Plugs, Coils,.....), I could finally run 98 file without timming pull or fuel cuts....better late than never.

I´ve solved lot of problems I had with my old tune:

- Fuel cuts and timming pull fixed:

With RevO HPFP and injectors was maxed out (91.4% load wot), now boths are more "relaxed" :thumbup:. I still have BKR9EIX (way cold APR recommedation):

- Now with APR I can boost 30 psi at 2600 rpm!!!! (NewSouth Performance Gauge) (398.23 lb-ft or 540Nm crank --> 98 file)

Boost with Revo 23 psi at 2500 rpm....

I´ll buy Audi S3 MAP to check real pressure via Vag-Com :thumbsup:

Revo support always told me is your car: "Revo never fails" :iono:.

- Better Injection timming now I could run a little more e85 with 98 file
:thumbsup:

- MAF readings and Timming Advance

- Now car pull hard till redline. With revo I had power loss shifting high gear. When I wotted 5th gear and then shift to 6th throttle randondly fails. I had to release throttle and push back :mad:. With APR the problem is solved. No hesitation between gears.....car pull hard everytime :thumbsup:

- Moreover EMCS is great...8 programs for our MED 17,5. Now I can use antitheft program....Revo never developed this funtion in his 2.0 TSI tune :mad:

- One more thing I love is APR Revs. Limiter!!!!

Last edited:

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Looks great!

POPOV

History repeats itself, that looks as the same issues i had with my Cupra. Revo HQ keeped on stating it was my car and no issues due to the REVO map. Switched to APR and issues gone. Have all logs and mail with Revo saved. Still waiting to get a refund from REVO!! Did you get your money back?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=353827

What about your lambda values, did you do logs of it as well? My car was running rich and the back of the car was so dirty black and full of fuel that i could not get it clean just by washing it.

Peteriroc

Ready to race!
History repeats itself, that looks as the same issues i had with my Cupra. Revo HQ keeped on stating it was my car and no issues due to the REVO map. Switched to APR and issues gone. Have all logs and mail with Revo saved. Still waiting to get a refund from REVO!! Did you get your money back?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=353827

What about your lambda values, did you do logs of it as well? My car was running rich and the back of the car was so dirty black and full of fuel that i could not get it clean just by washing it.

LOL wonderfull info.....I save your post as a bookmark :thumbsup:

That AFR was with Revo Tune?.......:mad0259::mad0259:

What I´ve seen in your logs i that your k04 boost like hell :eek:

I´ll try to review your thread....awesome info.

I´m happy that both solve the problems :w00t:

P.d.:"In CAWB engine there is no AFR value in 031 ch.....there´s only Volt Value....I don´t well how to translate this in AFR?? :confused:"

Cheers :happyanim: