GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Vagcom in North Jersey (Jersey City area). Willing to meet up fairly local/half way. I charge 20$ and if you need anything else done after the initial vag I can make sure to hook it up. (i.e. want to add something or revert to original settings).

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Is it possible to turn off the stupid Chime when temp hit 39f and frost warning comes on. It irritates me to no end.

Not to sure, I would have to look into it next time I hook up. I will let you know if I find out.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Not to sure, I would have to look into it next time I hook up. I will let you know if I find out.

I believe many people have tried to disable this or change the temp at which it goes off but have not had luck. I looked quick and didn't see anything. If you find a way, please share

ben_m

Ready to race!
I believe many people have tried to disable this or change the temp at which it goes off but have not had luck. I looked quick and didn't see anything. If you find a way, please share

Apparently, my folks 2002 Passat has the same stupid chime. Half the time it comes on I'm like shit, did something break on my car??

CleanAsFckMk6

Go Kart Newbie
Anybody willing to help a brother out near King of Prussia, PA?

I'm not far from KOP, live in Warrington. Have a micro-can. Pm me

Edit: ha didn't realize this was from a year ago..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akropicMR

Micro-Can available in Westchester, NY area and Lower Fairfield, CT. Send me a PM if you want to meet up -

joeyfrost

Ready to race!

Hey i got to hook up to 4 different vw vehicles and did not find anything for this. I hooked up to my 13 golf r, a 16 jetta, 12 cc, and 06 golf gti.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cubeofsoup

Looking for someone in Rochester, Buffalo, or Syracuse (pref Roc) to help me out with RNS315 install. Will pay $ or beer. Just need to tell the car to use the Nav compass so the compass works again and I get MFD directions.

joeyfrost

Ready to race!
Looking for someone in Rochester, Buffalo, or Syracuse (pref Roc) to help me out with RNS315 install. Will pay $ or beer. Just need to tell the car to use the Nav compass so the compass works again and I get MFD directions.

If you wind up being around jersey city hoboken weehawken north bergen union city areas let me know

Mk6 Golf R | APR Stage 2+

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
Anyone around the Norwich, CT area with VAGCOM?

psjoe

Hi-
Looking to enable Hill Hold in Bucks County PA for a new man. trans. driver of a 2010 Golf 2.5.
Thanks -Joe

xAFNYx

Looking for help around baldwin, long island. I need to prime my fuel pump bc i changed my fuel filter on my '10 golf 2.5 and it wont start.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Looking for help around baldwin, long island. I need to prime my fuel pump bc i changed my fuel filter on my '10 golf 2.5 and it wont start.

Close your drivers door, lock your car, unlock your car, open drivers door (this primes the pump)...repeat this about 4-5 times and try starting the car.

Vagcom is not needed, so if this doesn't work check your connections are correct