GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Drove a cat and cat supplies to my house so I can watch him for a week, including a massive cat tree. Did it fit? Yes! :D

dubmk6_ewok

Ready to race!
Painted my wheels and calipers

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

mlody91

Ready to race!
Changed the oil and then I noticed my skid plate was missing. This was all that's left....

We had a bit of a Flash Flood here yesterday and thus had to drive through water that was about knee height. Must of fell off when I was pushing through :(

davepete

Passed Driver's Ed
Changed the oil and then I noticed my skid plate was missing. This was all that's left....

We had a bit of a Flash Flood here yesterday and thus had to drive through water that was about knee height. Must of fell off when I was pushing through :(

Your lucky that's all you lost. Cars can be pushed around by 6 inches of fast moving water.
Sounds like it's time for a diesel geeks skidplate!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mlody91

Ready to race!
Your lucky that's all you lost. Cars can be pushed around by 6 inches of fast moving water.
Sounds like it's time for a diesel geeks skidplate!

I never thought about aftermarket skid plates....I think you're right, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and get the sigma 6 shifter :happyanim:

davepete

Passed Driver's Ed
I never thought about aftermarket skid plates....I think you're right, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and get the sigma 6 shifter :happyanim:

Sounds like a plan is coming together.
:thumbsup

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Changed transmission oil to motul 300. Shifting is awesome and feels like I have more power. Winters probably gonna suck. I can always change it to something else down the road

Rockstar

Passed Driver's Ed

Souldnt be too expensive to replace? What about a junk yard, dind one with massive rear end damage and buy it for $5 :)

LoneWolf2774

Passed Driver's Ed
Stage 2+

Returned from deployment!! While I was gone my car received everything in my sig besides stage 1. Power and performance is amazing now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 603