GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Exhausts with RSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Everyone needs to say enough is enough and completely boycott APR.

All of the slander they did to Bronson, cts, Spm and more.... Always claiming how superior they are. Even making fake Facebook pages (Steve perry motorsports, copy take steal).

I'm just shocked

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Apr is on the same level as sears. Never made anything but used house names( kenmore, craftsman, diehard) and sold it for more. Look how well that works out. Consumers are not that stupid in the age of the interests...

Plus arin gave key inside info to his main man then burned him hahah

Addicted2boost

Passed Driver's Ed
Despite the claims featured in these threads:

• All of the exhausts we sell, with "RSC" in the name, are from Corsa.
  • Corsa has confirmed all of the exhaust they supply to APR contain RSC technology.
  • All of the exhaust systems work as advertised.

Corsa has asked us to direct you to the following resources for further information:

"Please see the attached link (http://www.corsaperformance.com/Technology/exhaustRsc.aspx) for additional information on CORSA's various RSC Technologies"

"For further questions pertaining to RSC technology please Contact CORSA directly at 1-800-486-0999, or sales@corsaperformance.com"

Thank you

What a pathetic attempt at deflecting the blame. At least we all now know what kind of company APR really is now.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
There is no better way to get my business than to admit when you screwed up, and try to make it right. There is no worse way than to screw up and try and deflect blame.

Sad squandering of a wonderful brand.

Agreed.

I've always held APR in fairly high regards until now.

Bender1

Banned
Agreed.

I've always held APR in fairly high regards until now.

Same - as anyone that was around when I actually had a VW can attest to, I was a huge proponent of the theory that you couldn't make a bad decision with any of the major vendors. Seems I was wrong.

PuYang

Ready to race!
Do other companies offer port flash tuning? I still have to get my Stage 1 (probably this spring or summer), and I still prefer not to risk ECU removal.

Not that I mind getting APR's tune, since theres probably no real reason not to ;o

dave80

Go Kart Champion
issue refunds to all the guys who were fooled by Apr's sales department for selling this crap to them, and not selling the actual product advertised. Just like the Apr Tsi K04 tune, crap since day one and it will never be fixed. Had me fooled on that one for awhile.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Do other companies offer port flash tuning? I still have to get my Stage 1 (probably this spring or summer), and I still prefer not to risk ECU removal.

Not that I mind getting APR's tune, since theres probably no real reason not to ;o

GIAC does, and I believe Unitronic will soon (if they don't already).

That wraps it up guys, glad we got some real answers.

issue refunds to all the guys who were fooled by Apr's sales department for selling this crap to them, and not selling the actual product advertised. Just like the Apr Tsi K04 tune, crap since day one and it will never be fixed. Had me fooled on that one for awhile.

They already needed investment cos they could not pay their debts.. Do you seriously think they ll have enough cash for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.