GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

no.VA / DC Area

zm231

Hey guys, new member here. Tried searching on google and on the site for info on this but couldn't find anything current. Are there any VW clubs in NOVA that currently meet up? I tried searching for nova dubs but domain didn't seem to be active... Thanks in advance!

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
Search for it on Facebook. I'm not part of it anymore, but I know the meet is still Wednesday nights at 8pm. Believe it's at Fairfax Hooters. Either way, the Facebook page is still active.

decrescendo

Ready to race!
Hey all, anyone have any experience with wheel and rim repair around the DMV? I just learned I have three bent OEM (Detroit) wheels :-( and I'm trying to find a path forward here. I just put new DWS 06 tires on and I don't want them to get shot to hell by bent rims.

zm231

Hey all, anyone have any experience with wheel and rim repair around the DMV? I just learned I have three bent OEM (Detroit) wheels :-( and I'm trying to find a path forward here. I just put new DWS 06 tires on and I don't want them to get shot to hell by bent rims.

My be a bit to far from you, but I've had work done at A+ wheel repair in fairfax and thought they did a great job on a full set I had them do. Here's a link to their yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/a-detailing-and-alloy-wheel-repair-fairfax

FL_GTI

Ready to race!
Hey all! New to the area and wanted to ask if there was anyone out there willing to help out with a brake swap? Have new pads/rotors and a set of Golf R calipers ready to go but no place to do it in DC :(

Let me know if anyone is willing - just shoot me a PM!!

Thanks!

Edit: Happy to offer some cash!

Last edited:

Vikingsloth1

Ready to race!
Anyone near Hampton VA?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

Sauce118

Ready to race!
New to the DMV area. Downtown DC. is there any good car meets around??

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Anybody in the DMV area running K04? Looking to buy in the next couple of days, but wanna cruise in one prior to purchase

I am KO4. Anyone else around here have Turbo upgrades?

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
I am KO4. Anyone else around here have Turbo upgrades?

This guy is does though I'm 1.5hrs away outside of Baltimore. Just sayin'.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Is that 1.5 hours by car, or 1.5 hours by K04...? ;)

:lol:

Unfortunately the reality is that because of all the people who can't drive and bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-95 it would probably take about 3hrs, with sporadic horn blowing and middle fingers used in between.

:mad0259: