GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Cherry LED tail lights (OEM / HELLA)

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
Selling a complete set of OEM / HELLA Cherry LED tail lights in great condition. Nothing wrong with them. There all packed up in the original boxes ready to go. They come with the adapter harnesses for easy installation. $600.

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
Selling a complete set of OEM / HELLA Cherry LED tail lights in great condition. Nothing wrong with them. There all packed up in the original boxes ready to go. They come with the adapter harnesses for easy installation. $600.

Sold! Please delete

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
FS: COBB Accessport and Intake

Selling a great condition / unmarried Accessport. Used only to flash my car and than placed into the box. It was never mounted on the dash. $550

Cobb Intake in great condition used for roughly 3,000 miles. Will come with everything for install. $300

Buy both for $800.

MZ1

Ready to race!

I am curious to know if these were really Cherry or dark Cherry LED's.....I have yet to see OEM Cherry, most everyone I have see sells "dark Cherry color"....would you please confirm and if so would you mind sharing where you got them?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
I am curious to know if these were really Cherry or dark Cherry LED's.....I have yet to see OEM Cherry, most everyone I have see sells "dark Cherry color"....would you please confirm and if so would you mind sharing where you got them?

Oem Cherry led's do exist I have some here... Technically in Europe the cherry leds are the gtis and dark cherry are golf r leds. I pieced together my set and managed to get them all new for 400 shipped but took me awhile to do it.