GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diamond Coat on GTI

Croatian

Has anyone got this done on their GTI, i am taking delivery on my GTI soon and the dealership has been pushing things on me very hard. I've got a 07 GTI from there that they never offered this service then, and i tried to look it up but haven't found much information about it.

Any input would be good as i don't wanna wasit $$ for something that doesn't work

zee

Go Kart Champion
Diamond coat is simply a wax & polish job. I recommend to get it done on your new Tornado Red, but you can do it cheaper if you want to search around. Do not wait too long though.

<Thread moved>

p3asa

Ready to race!
If it is anything like the lifeshine the dealers try and push for £300, then it can be bought from ebay for £20.
Personally I would rather buy it myself and apply it myself than have some person take a sponge to my brand new car!!

kgbzz1

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree about not letting the dealer get their hands on your new car. I found a good product, Zaino in this case, and did the protection applications myself. It was a lot of bloody work, but I doubt anyone, especially the dealer, will take care of your car better than you. The product package cost me about $125, but the amount provided will last me for 2 years.