GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED number plate bulbs

dstill

Ready to race!
I bought a couple of LED bulbs to fit to my number plate lights the other week. The illumination was worse than the existing bulbs due to the way the LED bulbs are designed. The mounting in the bulb holder means the bulb sits horizontally so the light shines horizontally and not down on to the number plate.:thumbdown:

Does anyone know if it is possible to get LED bulbs with the LED's pointing downn vertically? I think there are full units (Lens and LED set up) available for the MK 2 TT but they are quite expensive.:yikes:

thekinger

Passed Driver's Ed
LEDs

i just found a web site that might help you out. it's superbrightleds.com they seemed to have some really nice stuff.

kimsballs

Ready to race!
I bought 5 from that site, of the five one was doa, one died hours later. So 3 still work. After a week. I mean they were only $3 a piece, so no real biggie, still ordered 4 more, though i only need 2, just to be safe.

kimsballs

Ready to race!
I bought 5 from that site, of the five one was doa, one died hours later. So 3 still work. After a week. I mean they were only $3 a piece, so no real biggie, still ordered 4 more, though i only need 2, just to be safe.

Oh and I emailed them on day 1, which was 6 days ago, and no response,