GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Euro Springs

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know where to buy these?

I am currently on DG springs but don't like the front rake and they are too low for my taste.

Vroomer

Banned
I didn't know about these, I too think DG's are too low, especially since where I am we get tons of snow, anyone have pic with these installed, or do euro gti's come with them, so I could just google those.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
I didn't know about these, I too think DG's are too low, especially since where I am we get tons of snow, anyone have pic with these installed, or do euro gti's come with them, so I could just google those.

Seems Euro GTI springs lower the car 38mm which is about 1.5" which I think would still be too low. I didn't think the Euro GTI sat that much lower then the NA GTI so I wonder if these are the actual springs that come on the European model or if they are just marketed as "Euro" springs.

Neuspeed Sport Springs lower the car 10mm which is about .4"
http://www.neuspeed.com/243/2/0/2554/551099-neuspeed-sport-spring-kit.html

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
I didn't know these even existed. Anyone tried these euro springs? Wonder how they perform vs. DG springs.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
After doing some research I think those "euro spec" springs are actually an aftermarket spring from a company called euro spec.