GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trytun's Baby Girl

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I've had an taillight out warning on the dash for awhile now but the only thing out is the right reverse light. However, the left reverse light is stuck on and never turns off. I took them off and apart today to see the issue and the right housing is melted where the reverse light mounts. I never even put an aftermarket bulb in there. Ugh . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
I've had an taillight out warning on the dash for awhile now but the only thing out is the right reverse light. However, the left reverse light is stuck on and never turns off. I took them off and apart today to see the issue and the right housing is melted where the reverse light mounts. I never even put an aftermarket bulb in there. Ugh . . .

That blows man :thumbdown: Are your Depos coded outor using the resisters?
Shit...I guess it wouldn't matter as the reverse lights are not LED. I should inspect mine to see how mine are holding up.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
That blows man :thumbdown: Are your Depos coded outor using the resisters?
Shit...I guess it wouldn't matter as the reverse lights are not LED. I should inspect mine to see how mine are holding up.

Yeah, I definitely would if I were you. I'm going to put the old stock ones back on and clear the code, it should make it so my lights are good again.

On another note, I'm picking up a set of BBS CH tomorrow, black ones. We'll see how she looks. These have been high on my list for awhile.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah, I definitely would if I were you. I'm going to put the old stock ones back on and clear the code, it should make it so my lights are good again.

On another note, I'm picking up a set of BBS CH tomorrow, black ones. We'll see how she looks. These have been high on my list for awhile.

Inspected my Depos last night and the reverse bulbs are fine. I also realized that the reverse housing at the bulb connectors are not sealed. :thumbdown:

Wow! BBS CH's are nice. Curious to see how black wheels look on CSG.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
So after some thinking, I decided that I wanted to go back to my Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2. They just feel so much more solid and I like how the lighter wheels ride.

I didn't like the CH, they rubbed a lot and I'd have to do a lot of work to get them to fit. I just decided it wasn't worth my time.

Now I need some camber plates to get my suspension dialed in just a tad bit more.

Last edited:

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Went and got an alignment at the local track shop - feels much better, thank goodness.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
any issues with the gfb dv+ and the unitronic tune ? seriously considering getting one but have been hearing mixed reviews.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
No issues that I've ever had. I had a question about it as well but I spoke with a few techs and Unitronic tuners and they said it's fine. I've been running it for awhile and everything is great.

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
No issues that I've ever had. I had a question about it as well but I spoke with a few techs and Unitronic tuners and they said it's fine. I've been running it for awhile and everything is great.

Good to know, going to pick one up soon along with the ecs intake.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Got some OEM LED tails and a Neuspeed catback.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I like this photo so I’m going to leave it here.