GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

new 2013 gti

maitz95

Ready to race!
today i bought a new 2013 2 door 6spd black gti. i absolutely love the car. the only probably ive ran into with it is that im 17 and this is my first manual car but for my first day of owning it i did alright. future mods will be window tint probably illegal and apr stage 1

Attachments

• mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 437

maitz95

Ready to race!
no its the base model, which is already going to be alot for me to pay for lol. but i just wanted to say im glad theres such a huge forum for this car and happy to be on it

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion
no its the base model, which is already going to be alot for me to pay for lol. but i just wanted to say im glad theres such a huge forum for this car and happy to be on it

the base is also really nice (I have one too!)

the good thing is that there are no performance differences from the base package to the other ones

if you think its a lot to pay for now, wait until you start modding...seriously every paycheck I get goes towards my damn car!

maitz95

Ready to race!
i know ive been going crazy doing out the math to figure out when i can get my tint and when i can get my apr tune and it seems like there both gonna have to wait a few months

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Congratz. Made me lol about doing the math thing. I do it before every paycheck too.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
How the F do these kids afford a GTI making $8/hr?? Can you even afford gas to fill it? Not judging you, just wondering how this is even possible.

maitz95

Ready to race!
haha no its fine i understand why youd be curious. i had a 2010 sentr my parents bought my older brother brand new which i got handed down. i traded it in and since it wasnt paid off i only got 5000$ for it which is what i used for my trade in/ down payment. my parents agreed to continue to pay what they were paying for the sentra and i had to pay the difference which the difference only ended up being 120$ so its not as hard to pay for it sounds.

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
How the F do these kids afford a GTI making $8/hr?? Can you even afford gas to fill it? Not judging you, just wondering how this is even possible.

If I recall correctly, living at home helps you to not worry about your car and insurance being 60% or more of your income.

That is assuming he's paying for insurance, but it's really none of our business. :)

CaptObvious75

Ready to race!
$8/hr and your wasting money on a car? Hope to god you have a healthy amount saved for post secondary. Regardless of how much your parents are paying...

Skip the APR tune. Doesn't sound like you can afford to fix it should it go boom.

maitz95

Ready to race!
well yes a lot of money goes toward my car but i knew it was going to be that way. and im fine with it. i love cars a lot and know how to take care of one properly because my dad loves cars too. and where i live theres a lot of kids here with new civic si's, mazdaspeed3's , gti's and other cars.

maitz95

Ready to race!
well the reason i chose the apr tune stage 1 is because i know its not an extremely powerful tune that puts a lot of strain on the engine. ill be able to get it in 5-6 months or so and still intend on doing it knowing that reliability will probably not change much