GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I took the GIAC GTI to the drag strip on Satuday & came home with a new K04 record!

ptfern

Ready to race!
Love my file and car is so much a beast it killed clutch pack. Cant wait to get new one and take on yur 1/4 mile time. The way the car feels It prob gonna happen :0 :thumbup:

Gianni, you already blew your clutch packs?? Now you've got me scared.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
Gianni, you already blew your clutch packs?? Now you've got me scared.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Yea man started slipping pretty much right after the dyno. But remember my ko3 setup was already maken 340wtq and i have about 20+ launches and passes at the track just from last year alone. And just found out the 2010 dsg came with the weaker version A clutch pack. So now working with forgemotorsport to get the newer version B clutch pack. And ordering new intake manifold, i think mine is going bad and causeing my lean and misfire issues. :(

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Yea man started slipping pretty much right after the dyno. But remember my ko3 setup was already maken 340wtq and i have about 20+ launches and passes at the track just from last year alone. And just found out the 2010 dsg came with the weaker version A clutch pack. So now working with forgemotorsport to get the newer version B clutch pack. And ordering new intake manifold, i think mine is going bad and causeing my lean and misfire issues. :(

I went from rev A to rev C and it is still slipping. Only fix i have left is a dsg tune.

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
I was told the Rev C was the strongest out of the DSG clutches and ECS tuning says the Rev C wont even fit in the 2010 Gti :( So im doing with a Rev B but ima drive it stock mode for a week or so before getting on it with high boost.

Avant

Ready to race!

OEM intake manifold or aftermarket?

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
I was told the Rev C was the strongest out of the DSG clutches and ECS tuning says the Rev C wont even fit in the 2010 Gti :( So im doing with a Rev B but ima drive it stock mode for a week or so before getting on it with high boost.

I have a 2010 gti and fitted a rev C clutch pack.