GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RB under wraps

blueste

Ready to race!
Could be worse. You could be 5 months into your GTI and considering taking the hit for an R and breaking THAT to your lady after battling it out with her just to get the GTI!

Argh! My S4 friend tried to tell me it isn't enough to justify cost. Must..... listen.... MUST!!!

Wear her down! took me a month but it worked! Justify justify justify!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

...maybe you could get an R in the same color as your GTI and she wouldn't notice!? :iono:

copizza

Ready to race!
When I traded my 2012 GTI for the 2012 Golf R, my girlfriend sat in the car and said "This is soooooo much bigger than the GTI" ...

I just nodded yes! :)

dc5rn

Passed Driver's Ed
I gave up my mk6 gli (4months old) for my R... Now I owe my wife a big ol bling on her finger... Just becareful!!

Ha I'm in the dog hous until I but It... No mods for me for a long time.... I don't even want to know the $ of the ring

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
Could be worse. You could be 5 months into your GTI and considering taking the hit for an R and breaking THAT to your lady after battling it out with her just to get the GTI!

Argh! My S4 friend tried to tell me it isn't enough to justify cost. Must..... listen.... MUST!!!

Wear her down! took me a month but it worked! Justify justify justify!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just do it already Ron lol

AWD BLUE BEAST

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
Just do it already Ron lol

AWD BLUE BEAST

LoL. I took my GTI by north shore VW today to "schedule a maintenance checkup". Didn't see any R candy on the lot, just a 335i convertible blah.

Melissa caught me looking at a few A5's online tonight and she flipped her shit hahaha. Threatened to leave me! She then reminded me of my strategy on her with the gti: "it's only 6k more than what my Si was!"

But in all seriousness I wonder how much of a hit I would take on the trade. 5600 miles :(

Candy Coated Comet VW

Ready to race!
LoL. I took my GTI by north shore VW today to "schedule a maintenance checkup". Didn't see any R candy on the lot, just a 335i convertible blah.

Melissa caught me looking at a few A5's online tonight and she flipped her shit hahaha. Threatened to leave me! She then reminded me of my strategy on her with the gti: "it's only 6k more than what my Si was!"

But in all seriousness I wonder how much of a hit I would take on the trade. 5600 miles :(

Dang. Don't think.its worth it if she is flipping whit over just looking lol. Just stick with the gti. Build that car up and enjoy it. Hell I keep looking at A6 but I told myself not tell I'm 35 I got a was to go and by then I hope the R will be good and paid off and a beast.

AWD BLUE BEAST