GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
At $300 a month one can almost argue that it is cheaper to own that than a used car...

I am going to drop $600 on a crown vic rear axle repair job #2
And my TDI cost me $280 a month in depreciation ... nearly the same as placs subaru that retailed at 10k more.

I say this is #winning

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Eh I man they need two cars and I think they have to return the CRV at some point. All things considered, $325/month is pretty cheap. It's way less cool than a Scat Pack but you can't always have everything you want.

Bender1

Banned
Plac's previous car deals:

This deal:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
His deals were fine... the amount of time the car was kept however wasn't.

He didn't roll in 10k of negative equity on a 84 month loan at 14.99% on a new 50k non rebated Ram 1500 extended cab with 2wd

Bender1

Banned
His deals were fine... the amount of time the car was kept however wasn't.

He didn't roll in 10k of negative equity on a 84 month loan at 14.99% on a new 50k non rebated Ram 1500 extended cab with 2wd

There is no way we were getting the full story on his deals, but we all know that.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
At $300 a month one can almost argue that it is cheaper to own that than a used car...

I am going to drop $600 on a crown vic rear axle repair job #2
And my TDI cost me $280 a month in depreciation ... nearly the same as placs subaru that retailed at 10k more.

I say this is #winning

280 a month? That's pretty good. My 135 cost me almost a grand a month in depreciation, never mind the monthly.

Sent from an abacus

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
He seems to get good deals, but there's no way to come out ahead with habits like that. Those taxes alone are crazy money.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
There is no way we were getting the full story on his deals, but we all know that.

plac's not unique in that though, everyone seems to love to brag about how awesome their deal was for everything.

It's so bad that I basically assume everyone is lying about what they pay for shit, because I sure as hell never get the prices that people online claim to get.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

I am sure your 911 reference makes a lot more sense:laugh: