GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: (Factory black and polished) 2011 detroits 18" in Louisiana.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Took the factory's off and want to sell them. All are perfect except for one, very MINOR curb rash you'd have to get about a foot away from the wheel to actually see (rear passenger). Factory tires on them still, about 40k on the tires. TPS sensors still in the wheels too but I suspect one is bad, after I got the stage 1 tune they fixed the light but it came on the next day. I didnt see any leakage so I didnt look futher into it..

Heres the ECS link for the wheels they sell new without tires Valve stems, center caps or TPS sensors..
http://www.ecstuning.com/ES2083356/

Im selling for 500 obo and I welcome trades for Vagcom's (complete set with a little cash on your end) or most other MK6 parts. I will ship, but you add the shipping to the total cost and I am willing to travel as far as jackson, Miss., Bay St. Louis, Miss., or the Texas state line (or any other equal distance)

Contact: 504-377-2674, I mostly post from work and cant get on my IG or facebook to grab the pics but I will gladly text anyone the pics who is interested. Rims are currently inside away from the weather..

(ECS link used for a reference of a new price.)

Last edited:

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
hence the obo...

I changed the price too suit the avg. price.. doesnt leave enough room for low ballers though..