GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The 17th letter gets bolder.. finally

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Make that 18th letter... whoops

R finally gives a pallet of colours so we can really make it your own without a wrap.

Like Salada tea though... only in Canada

www.VW.ca

Pick your colours... i like British racing green...:w00t:

vex

Passed Driver's Ed
Copper Orange Metallic... oh my..

Attachments

• com.jpg
    com.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 159

zrickety

The Fixer
Damn, Canada got the scoop. Too bad the US builder is still giving us 16 and 17 models :(

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
:lol:a :lol::lol::lol:

Wait wait wait wait wait... there is a curry yellow colour??

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
i like the dark purple color one.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I couldnt afford a brand new R. But it would be nice to have more than 3 color choices.

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
They slap on a $3k charge for the fancy colors. Couldn't you just go get it painted whatever color u wanted anyways?

I like azure blue pearl or copper oj. My first choice would be green but of a different hue.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
They slap on a $3k charge for the fancy colors. Couldn't you just go get it painted whatever color u wanted anyways?

I like azure blue pearl or copper oj. My first choice would be green but of a different hue.

i mean you could but a good quality nice whole car paint job is gonna cost you 2-3k anyways so why not get it factory.

If you say maco 499.99 paint job please sell your car and gtfo.

SyDiko

Ready to race!
Inky Blue Pearl isn't too bad.

i mean you could but a good quality nice whole car paint job is gonna cost you 2-3k anyways so why not get it factory.

I'm with you, at the price point of an R, I don't think an extra $3k is going to break the bank anyway. :thumbsup:

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion

That's what I'm saying is why be limited to their colors if it'll cost the same. Although I guess getting it done at the factory would be ideal. Lol I don't even know what maco is so I guess I can keep my car.