GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

exhaust setup?

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed
okay okay... I'm sorry!! XD

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Circuit werks turbo back isn't bad for the price at all especially if you live in a city/county that doesn't require e-check.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Do you a a nice vid of I️t?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Can't say I do, or find it anyways lol. Tapatalk wouldn't find the videos on my iPhone.

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed
@Flamingti27 thank you! haha I still want to make it deeper -,-

@Laimface Ahhh thank you for showing me, I was trying to figure it out last night and I couldn't lol.... :O

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
What’s best for the sound, 2.5 or 3 inch piping for the catback?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
2.5" if you aren't planning to go BT. BT, meaning larger turbo than a K04 upgrade. lol

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
2.5" if you aren't planning to go BT. BT, meaning larger turbo than a K04 upgrade. lol

Thanks man

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
I'm in the market for my mk6 gti DOWNPIPE AND CBE. Would you happen to have a video of exhaust sound?

I don't have any at the moment. Are you looking for something in particular? Driving, sitting, start up?

RMTM12

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't have any at the moment. Are you looking for something in particular? Driving, sitting, start up?
Thanks for replying! I just bought my GTI on Wednesday! I'm loving it.

Anything you'd be willing to provide would be much appreciated. All the above, esp drive by would be great!