GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jay's 13' Wolfsburg Track Car Build

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
hey when. did you order your rse52 I have been waiting on mine since beginning of april

I ordered them in march, got told there was a long wait and they'd be there in May. That didn't happen. Then got told june 10. On June 10 I was told it was going to be at least several more months for the bronze to arrive. At that point I cancelled the order. Luckily I found a set being sold local that was basically brand new so I picked that up. I was driving on my winter setup until the end of may :(

dead_catz

Ready to race!
oh nice I managed to find two local so I am committed now, unfortunately. Neuspeed is bending me over hard, I guess theylost a fmic customer. Anywho great looking car and build thread!

DAS_GTI1

Can't wait for the pics of wheels mounted!! These are the ones I will be getting in winter. Car looks good man

jay745

Here you go

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Long story short, I let trevor drive my car tonight. Fucking so awesome. Finally someone gives it the beans when I tell them to. Feels so awesome in the passenger seat when hooning. He even smoked a charger that wanted some. 10/10 would let trevor drive again
MF^

Mah trev

jay745

Hit 40k last night. MAN! What a fun 40k it's been.

The fun is just starting, the car is almost at the point I want it to be at. Once I get these parts installed it'll be basically there then I can start replacing like every bushing on the suspension and do an anti lift kit. Prob going with powerflex on that pretty soon.

Washed it last night to celebrate with ONR, looks amazing. Thanks to EJ for turning me on to this awesome product.

Also a while back I bought some novus plastic scratch remover on mr Brunkel's recommendation. I decided to use it last night on my pillars, wow. All the fine little scratches are gone and it has a shine finish. It's awesome and well worth it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J41VDM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Hit 40k last night. MAN! What a fun 40k it's been.

The fun is just starting, the car is almost at the point I want it to be at. Once I get these parts installed it'll be basically there then I can start replacing like every bushing on the suspension and do an anti lift kit. Prob going with powerflex on that pretty soon.

Washed it last night to celebrate with ONR, looks amazing. Thanks to EJ for turning me on to this awesome product.

Also a while back I bought some novus plastic scratch remover on mr Brunkel's recommendation. I decided to use it last night on my pillars, wow. All the fine little scratches are gone and it has a shine finish. It's awesome and well worth it.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J41VDM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage
oh wow that is real cheap too. mine are in terrible shape. thanks for the heads up on these jay