GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Roof spoilers

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Let me know when you part out the ub.

Unfortunately somebody I know already called dibs when I am ready to sell it. But if it doesn't go through I will sell it to you next, you are #2 on the list.

Cheder9000

Ready to race!
I am parting my car out right now and dont know if anyone local in the LA area want to snatch my CF spoiler up for $100 picked up! No damage at all just need money! HMU thru PM if you interested and are local. I am not going to ship this I got no box or time to find one. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm'd!

Anyone have a pic of this on a cw?

Jont189

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn. That's the exact one I want. Too bad I have a kid on the way and can't buy it right this minute!!

2013 DBP GTI - Revotechnik Stage 2 - Neuspeed Catback - CTS catted Downpipe - Black Smoke Depo LED tails - Neuspeed Sport Springs - H&R 10mm spacers

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
The CF spoiler is SOLD! that was less than a day I posted it up. Thank you guys haha!

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Heck yeah dude can't wait to put this on... as soon as Anime Expo is over lol

Hahah nice!! it looks great when you were seeing how it fits! goes well with all the black and white theme.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion

PuYang

Ready to race!
Eh, I bumped another thread on the same topic, but I'll post it here to answer the above question. I bought mine from Ebay.

Long story short, it isn't great, but I'll live with it. It appears mobilecooltech's looks great. Mine not so much.

cellphone pics and my rant on my personal blog:
http://puyangmk6.blogspot.ca/