GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fuse diagram

jaygotzswaqq

Ready to race!
Hey guys can anybody please upload a picture of the gti 2010 tsi fuse diagram (canadian just in case idk if its any different).. i need a image of both fuse box,,for some reason my radio is being wierd..everything is working fine only problem is that it isnt making a sound..and no its not on mute or nothing like that i put up the volumen and no sound at all -___- im guessing its a fuse or something...any help would be appreciated thanks

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Is your dealer out of reach? If it were me, I'd take it in before tinkering with something that I didn't modify myself.

jaygotzswaqq

Ready to race!
i went today..some fat old lady attended me..said i had to make an appointment..i told her what was my problem and she didnt even mind gettin her fata$$ up from the chair to even send somebody to look at it for a second..all she said was that i need to buy a new radio...and i have no warranty..so i spent all day looking for a place to get it repaired..made 3 stops at audio stores and nobody knew what to do or what could it be...by the way i havnt done no audio work its just the factory dynaudio thing..no work on it

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Wow, that level of service, or lack there of, is insane! I can only imagine how frustrating that might be.

If it were me, I would go back and ask for a manager. Brand new car, under warranty, they should make it right.

jaygotzswaqq

Ready to race!
yea i wish i could..but im not under warranty =(...It was like a 45 minute drive just to reach the dealer in pure silence lol so boring i just ended up putting my blackberry to play music on speaker -___-