GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F.S. Set of 18" OZ Superturismo LM

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
EDIT:SOLD!

Selling my set of OZ Superturismo LM. Used them as my summer set for a few years and a couple track days.

Diameter: 18"
Width: 8"
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Offset: +48mm

Faces are in fair condition overall, with some nicks and scratches (rock chips and tire fitters). Barrels have scratches and some stubborn brake dust (Clay bar and DA polishing may get it out). One wheel has a small section of curb rash and a few spokes, on one wheel, were re-finished (Dealer curbed during service). In some areas where the paint was blended, the paint is peeling. Defects (other than small curb rash) are only visible from 1-2 feet away. Wheels look great from 5-10 feet and beyond.

Comes with lugs, wheel locks and required hubcentric rings. 3 of the 4 center caps look good, but 1 is de-laminating (Plastic with a sticker). New ones are 5$ at Tire Rack. Currently has Bridgestone RE11s, but they are close to the wear bars. New set of wheels are $1375 on tire rack.

Price: $800 local
Located in Washington Township, Michigan
Not looking to ship now, but may if buyer pays shipping.

Photos can be found here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskWfeSNS

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Pending Sale.

Damn, I've wanted these forever. Wish they were in better shape and closer. GLWS!

Thanks! I wish they were in better condition too.

mirchandise

Passed Driver's Ed
Could you get a quote for shipping to 94582? Also would you be willing to take off the tires? That might help with shipping.

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys, thank you for the interest, but they are sold now.