GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS KY: '98 A4 Quattro 1.8t 5spd $2500

Passed Driver's Ed
This car has been my very reliable daily driver for the past 4 years. 173xxx miles. Recently married and just bought a MKVI GTI and I no longer have room for it. Timing belt was replaced 2 years (20k miles) ago. Plugs, air filter, throttle cable, and test pipe were replaced 2 months ago. The car runs and drives great. No rust. No CEL. Everything from the electric mirrors to the seat heaters work.

The car does have a few faults. There is a pretty good scuff on the rear bumper and the driver's seat leather is coming apart. Seems to be a common issue with B5s. The tires on the original 16" wheels (pictured on car) are in need of replacement. They've been in a garage for the past 4 years and just put back on the car to be sold.

I replaced them with 18" BBS CHs (which are also for sale - $900) shortly after purchasing the car. The black ASA wheel is included with the CHs. For use as a full sized spare, I suppose.

Pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/sNSX9

PM me for any info or if you have more questions. I'll try to take more pictures and add to the album later. My camera is 10 years old and the battery is garbage. Currently recharging.

Last edited: