GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Wall-Mounted Wheel Storage Rack From Schwaben - New Item !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Wall-Mounted Wheel Storage Rack From Schwaben - $59.95!

Store your wheels and tires without taking up floor space! Supporting up to 250 pounds, the adjustable rack allows you to store up to four 11½" wide wheels and tires. The parts are all steel and the rack folds upwards out of the way when not in use.

Mounting holes spaced 48" apart to conveniently adapt to standard center studs.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Schwaben Wheel Tree With Casters - $49.95!

Now you can stack your extra wheels without the danger of scratches and scuffs. This wheel storage rack keeps your wheels spaced apart, and being on locking casters, allows you to easily move the whole set anywhere in your garage or shop at one time. Sturdy steel construction and a wide base means this wheel rack won't tip over. Holds up to 275lbs - enough for most any wheel & tire set. Fits up to 8½" wide wheels, depending on offset.

- Holds up to 275lbs
- Keeps wheels spaced apart to prevent scratches
- Locking casters allow you to move the whole set anywhere in your garage with ease

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
might order one of the trees. and man, that's one of the best pics of those Azlor's I've ever seen. Had I seen that before, I may have bought those! lol ;)

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
might order one of the trees. and man, that's one of the best pics of those Azlor's I've ever seen. Had I seen that before, I may have bought those! lol ;)

Thanks, it's really a must - Protects wheels from damage and helps organize your basement or garage! Be sure to keep them in mind for your next set of wheels! ;)

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.