GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Evolution X Vs Old man in dodge spirit

EvoX1

Ready to race!
Long version (shot version at the bottom)

I was heading home earlier tonight on the highway, when i look in my rearview mirror and see a a car with 1 dim halogen light coming towards me fast. I hear a bov as it passes my back bumper and pulls up next to me. Driving the car was a older indian man, he looked to be in his late 50s early 60s, so at the moment i was confused as to why he was staring me down and egging me on to race. I slowed down to see what kind of car it was (white 1991 dodge spirit R/T), the indian man took this as an opportunity to show off his car, he went WOT and i could hear right away the open dump and as he hit the limiter some flames coming out of the single side exit exhaust. So i thought, "why the hell not" i pulled up next to him at 70 mph in 4th gear, and honked it off. From 70-120 mph i pulled 2-3 cars on the spirit. The old man pulled up next to me with a shocked look on his face, (i guess he's never seen an evo x before?) gives me a thumbs up and drives off. Talk about sleeper, the car AND the driver...

SHORT VERSION

Evo x pulls 2-3 cars on dodge spirit r/t from 70-120 mph

My car puts down more than 350 awhp on a dynojet for those wondering.

gkallis

Ready to race!
350whp damnnnn i should have gotten an evo lol