GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 1+ vs?

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Haven't really raced a lot of people since my stage 1 APR tune but I did beat a 350z and my cousins 2011 328i that I put about 2 cars on. We did rolls at 30 and a 1st gear roll. Killed him both times. Also MURDERED a del sol with offset wheels that wasn't lowered enough and was about 3 diff shades of primer. I instigated that one because the guy gave me the traditional Honda racer mean mug race face so I gave him the hit and watched him crawl away before I went flat on the throttle and threw a dsg fart in his face LOL

Prescription_Bandit

Passed Driver's Ed
When I had my MK5 FSI on the Apr Stage 1 w/ Intake, I was able to beat a modded '02 WRX from a roll, a stock VR6 4Motion Passat Wagon and a bolt on 99 Civic SI from a dig...other than that everything's a blur since that was 3+ years ago.

Uni Stage 1+ on my MK6 I was able to hang nose-to-tail on a stock 2011 Nissan Maxima, walked on a 2004ish Monte Carlo SS from a 60 Mph roll on the highway.

Honestly though, I agree with the above, there's so much to be desired(especially on the top end) until you're running Stage 2+ and have pushed the Ko3 to its limits as a result.

sauceman101

Ready to race!
I will do research when I actually get it lol, im just seeing where ill stand. Only reason i dont want to jump straight to stage 2 is i live in NJ and it won't pass inspection. Awe says their downpipe passes, I have to look into that more.

I think I was talking to you on Kevin's FB, like I said you'll be good to pass emissions on any stage 1 tune with the AWE down pipe, and stage 2 with a stock tune I believe.

MK6NGT

Ready to race!
I beat a stock MK7 GTI last week by half a car length, only lost one race after stage 1 but haven't been racing a ton of fast cars. Lost to my buddies 08 M3 with tune, bolt ons.

Disanto7389

Passed Driver's Ed
I was browsing the forum when i saw this old post of mine. You guys dont give our cars enough credit! Im tuned by freektune and im quite impressed with it. Itching for stage 2 now bad as fuck. Lol.

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
stage 1 & 2 are both slow. maybe im just too used to it. :iono:

lol nah they're good but nothing insane. Being used to it doesn't help