GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler/Future sale: 2013 VW Candy White GTI - SGV, SoCal Area

Dubbin_Mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
2013 Volkswagen GTI

This car was bought brand new from VW Alhambra.

Car is almost paid off. Just want to finish paying it off and then will be in the market but I thought I would start putting it out there already.

Well this was a hard decision but life moves on and it is now time to part ways and go in a different direction. Loved this car so much with much history. I only wish nothing but to sell it to someone who will show the same love and devotion that I gave.

Following list are mods I’ve done to the car since owning it. Just sweet and simple.

No parting out. Selling as is. Will also include OEM stock wheels - 18" Lagunas. For the years I've owned this car, I only had to replace the water pump under warranty before all the mods of course. And after the mods, never have I ever encountered any issues.

**Update 7/29/17 58,xxx MILES

Performance:
-6 Speed DSG Transmission
-APR Stage 2 ECU tune*
-APR Turboback exhaust ($2k)
-APR Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 CAI
-APR Breather filter
-Neuspeed intercooler

NOTE: Parts installed and finely tuned by Eurocode out in Torrance, CA. Except the Intercooler.

Suspension:

-ST suspension

NOTE: Installed by Mod Bargains in Brea, CA.

Exterior:

-Front plate delete
-Front and rear deflector delete
-18” BBS 'Impul' wheels (staggered)
-OEM Dark Cherry Euro LED tail lights

Interior:

-OEM Euro switch

Asking Price:

$16,000k

Not in any rush to sell

Price is negotiable

Again NO PART OUT/NO TRADES

PLEASE ONLY CONTACT, IF INTERESTED

Thanks!

IMPORTANT NOTE: Car has just been in the garage since my motorcycle has been my daily. It hasn't been a daily for at least a year now. Here and there I'll use the car of course. Mileage will increase but nothing significant. Will continue to update this post with pics as day goes by.

Last edited:

Dubbin_Mk6

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump!!

09/05/17 OFFICALY FOR SALE

zrickety

The Fixer
Pics would help...GLWS

Dubbin_Mk6

Passed Driver's Ed