GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Exterior Parts

Old 11-20-2016, 11:04 PM   #43
carrquik77
Drag Racing Champion

Drives:
Very nice. Maybe I can hold a sign on the corner at an intersection for few weekends and come up with the cash!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carrquik77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:07 PM   #44
mk6'12gti
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2012 4dr Black Gti
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrquik77 View Post
Very nice. Maybe I can hold a sign on the corner at an intersection for few weekends and come up with the cash!

Works for alot of people lol so Im sure it would work for you.
| Apr Ko4 v3.1 | Apr stage 2 Dsg | Do88 Ic | IE intake | Circuitwerks turboback | Ecs street shield | R8 coils | S3 style top | Spulen throttle pipe | BC coils | Uni dv relocate | 034 street density mounts | Hpa 75A puck | P3 Gauge | GFB Dv+ |
mk6'12gti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:36 PM   #45
NastyMK6Nadaskai
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2011 VW Gti 2dr 6MT Candy white
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyotr View Post
I love how these look, but why pay almost OE prices and not get the same features....

I'd happily pay 600$ for a set, but not nearly 900$
You are paying for a OE replacement light... And it may not have the adjust feature but it doesn't have features like the full led sequential turn signal, 5% brighter than stock xenons, a completely different design, bright LED DRLs... It's all personal prefeference....
Old 11-21-2016, 08:42 AM   #46
Pyotr
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: STG2+ R, MK6 JSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk6'12gti View Post
thats the point of the group buy so you dont have to pay close to 900.... but they also wont be in the 600 range from the group buy either if you want the group buy price then you need to PM me or Steven
I don't have money set aside for car parts at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to join in the group buy. Which means I would be buying them for full price.

They are fantastic looking lights, that i really want - just saying that the price is hard to justify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyMK6Nadaskai View Post
You are paying for a OE replacement light... And it may not have the adjust feature but it doesn't have features like the full led sequential turn signal, 5% brighter than stock xenons, a completely different design, bright LED DRLs... It's all personal prefeference....
But at the same time, I'm saying compared to OEM you are loosing some features. I guess it just depends on how much value you place on those features. Having AFS on my R is absolutely fantastic, I don't look forward to driving my JSW at night with its terrible, terrible halogens.
Pyotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 12:27 PM   #47
NastyMK6Nadaskai
Go Kart Newbie

Quote:
I don't have money set aside for car parts at the moment, so I wouldn't be able to join in the group buy. Which means I would be buying them for full price.

They are fantastic looking lights, that i really want - just saying that the price is hard to justify.

But at the same time, I'm saying compared to OEM you are loosing some features. I guess it just depends on how much value you place on those features. Having AFS on my R is absolutely fantastic, I don't look forward to driving my JSW at night with its terrible, terrible halogens.
Yea, I understand.... Halogens absolutely suck... Also just letting you know we will have a group buy for the retail price also.... So if you're willing to save up , let me know... If not, it's your car, you do you.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:47 PM   #48
Pyotr
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: STG2+ R, MK6 JSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyMK6Nadaskai View Post
Yea, I understand.... Halogens absolutely suck... Also just letting you know we will have a group buy for the retail price also.... So if you're willing to save up , let me know... If not, it's your car, you do you.
if you have an idea of what that might run, can you shoot me a PM? if i know how much to budget for now, i may be able to slot it in, assuming my R doesn't blow up.... again :|
Pyotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 03:23 PM   #49
NastyMK6Nadaskai
Go Kart Newbie

Quote:
if you have an idea of what that might run, can you shoot me a PM? if i know how much to budget for now, i may be able to slot it in, assuming my R doesn't blow up.... again :|

Pm sent.
Old 11-21-2016, 07:14 PM   #50
titogtimkv1
Ready to race!

Drives:
I just got some helix

titogtimkv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 08:39 PM   #51
NastyMK6Nadaskai
Go Kart Newbie

We are nearing the deadline(30th) for the preorder group buy.... 2-3 days left before we send the payments in and get started!!! Let me know if you're interested!
Old 11-26-2016, 01:29 AM   #52
mk6'12gti
Formula 5000 Driver

Last call going out guys join in before its to late... Will not be able to get a lower price after the end of this month
| Apr Ko4 v3.1 | Apr stage 2 Dsg | Do88 Ic | IE intake | Circuitwerks turboback | Ecs street shield | R8 coils | S3 style top | Spulen throttle pipe | BC coils | Uni dv relocate | 034 street density mounts | Hpa 75A puck | P3 Gauge | GFB Dv+ |
Old 12-10-2016, 02:16 PM   #53
kerp
Touring Car Champion

Drives: 2012 GTI CW
Are the DRL's bright and white? One of my biggest gripes with Ed's reps (besides the lens quality) was the weaker LED's with a blue hue. Barely even visible during the day.
kerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:00 PM   #54
JohnoBurr
Touring Car Champion

Drives: '12 GTI CSG 6MT
Based on the videos they've provided, they are quite bright. But we won't know for sure until we get our hands on them. Should be shipping to us in early January.
Stratified tuned F23T | RSR Clutch | Eurojet TBE | ARM FMIC/TOP | I.E. Intake | APR CC | 034 Street Mounts | Vibratechnics Dogbone | Fluidampr | Tyrolsport Deadset | H&R 24mm RSB | Neuspeed RSe12's | VWR Springs
JohnoBurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:13 PM   #55
VincentValentine
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 13' Candy White GTI
Curious to see reviews on these...

VincentValentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 03:14 AM   #56
mk6'12gti
Formula 5000 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentValentine View Post
Curious to see reviews on these...

A review most likely wont be posted up till sometime in January since every who bought these headlights so far their sets aren't shipping out till the end of December. Right now the group buy was extended till the 31st of December thanks to Marco.