GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

my quick review of Chinese Eonon D5152 7" Navigation for my MK6 Golf

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi thehig, we don't know what update software you use. Please tel us whether you have radio function problem now. We will give you suggestion. Could you please provide me your order number or email used when placing this order? So that i can check for you.Tks

yayareagti

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there software update???

Anyways I am almost 2 years with this unit. Been working fine past 2 years. Only problem now is that touch screen likes to activate itself. Without touching the screen. Overall I been happy with it.

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Hi tpliquid, glad to hear that you like the head unit.
We can send you the update software. Could you please provide me your order number or email used when placing this order? So that i can check for you. Tks

EononCarDVD

Go Kart Champion
Sorry for the delay. We check for you. Here is our suggest for you about the problem of D5152.
1.Please tear off the screen protective film. And calibrate the touch screen again.
2.The LCD screen and the panel case may installed too tight. Please push the four sides of LCD screen with force and calibrate the touch screen.
3. Turn off the power and reset the head unit and then check it.
4. If you still have the problem, please update the head unit as follows.
A, Please download "NWD-703" file first from this link:
http://www.sbo2.com/cs_serial/G2240_APP_TW.rar
B, Decompress the "NWD-703" file, and copy it to a blank & the format is FAT32 SD card ( Not the GPS SD card).
C, Then insert the SD card to the unit's GPS SD card slot.
D, Please reconnect the power cable and after turn on the “ACC ON” which besides your car key, the unit will turn on and it will auto enter to the update interface.
E, It will appear 5 points calibration interface, and will enter the
Radio mode interface after you calibrated, then please turn off the
ACC to reset and the unit will turn on. The update will be finished.

Attention: Please do not cut off the power during update. And please
follow the way to update it strictly.

Last edited: