GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR DOWNPIPE+MIDPIPE FOR SALE

BLCKMACHINE

haha

You cats are funny, Im not on here 24/7 like you lames so Im still trying to find my way around. I posted in the wrong room/wall who gives a fuck. Theres things alot more important in life you bunch of tough guys. Weak ass online bullies. smh. Shame.

Uberryan

Banned
So the OP posted in the wrong section WHO GIVES A FUCK he's trying to sell his APR downpipe,im sure the moderator will move it to the right location.So the guy/girl is a NOOB, CUT HIM/HER SOME SLACK.

Nope, OP is an idiot. Stop white knighting idiots.

You cats are funny, Im not on here 24/7 like you lames so Im still trying to find my way around. I posted in the wrong room/wall who gives a fuck. Theres things alot more important in life you bunch of tough guys. Weak ass online bullies. smh. Shame.

Don't be a dumb shit. Look around before you go to post. Basic internet forum etiquette 101.

BLCKMACHINE

Nope, OP is an idiot. Stop white knighting idiots.

Don't be a dumb shit. Look around before you go to post. Basic internet forum etiquette 101.

From now on I'll make sure to keep posting shit where ever the hell I please that way yo dumb ass will have something to do since you clearly have so much time on your hands to play posting police. hahaahah. GET A LIFE.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
how much for just the downpipe? shipped to 94122.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer