GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4 door base manual in CA

hifvw

I test drove several different kinds of cars and slowly settled on 4 door base manual GTI. I only talked to one dealer and their price was over MSRP and sales person would not lower it gthey also did not have the olor tht I wanted). I am in no rush - can buy tomorrow or can wait a few months. I will start calling some other dealers tomorow. I was wondering what would be a good price (I live in Los Angeles area)?

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Go to the Volkswagon website and inquire with dealers online... you should contact at least three dealers. You should have the option to build your car and let them(dealers) show you the deals. Its simple and painless and you usually get great deals and your quote is in paper. I have shopped my last two new cars like this and I wouldn't do it any other way... By the time I get my quote and arrive at the dealer, I am usually out of the dealer within 30-45 mins and driving away. Good luck

Ohh and you should know your credit scores if you're going to finance... that way you can give them an understanding and yourself a understanding what your financing numbers are going to look. That way there is no surprises

hifvw

I decided to just call dealerships directly. I was concerned that if I go through other services then dealership would have to pay for sales lead.

I was offered 1k under the invoice just by calling. I did not play one dealership agains another. Some where trying to charge for mats and trunk lego organizers but I got them for free. So now I am happy GTI owner.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
lego organizers are free, only the rubber mats cost money.

Good deal on a base 4 door is about 2-3k off MSRP.