GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic software

RAREHARE

Ready to race!
I got stage one plus today at mobile one. shop is located in the Midwest area. I've been driving car throughout the day, I been running across a lot of turbo flutter sounds. It just doesn't sound right, anything you recommend.

Mike

carsfeverguy

Go Kart Champion
It is normal to hear more noise, as your engine boosts higher.
Also, there is an adaptation period with the flash. What I do is give it some WOT runs, then stop the engine. Then start the engine, then do some more, and so on to get the ecu used to everything.
Also, do you have an intake, if so what kind?
If something is not right also see your Unitronic Dealer, they should be able to help you.

johk

I got stage one plus today at mobile one. shop is located in the Midwest area. I've been driving car throughout the day, I been running across a lot of turbo flutter sounds. It just doesn't sound right, anything you recommend.

Mike

I'm interested to see what will be the resolution on this.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
It is normal to hear more noise, as your engine boosts higher.
Also, there is an adaptation period with the flash. What I do is give it some WOT runs, then stop the engine. Then start the engine, then do some more, and so on to get the ecu used to everything.
Also, do you have an intake, if so what kind?
If something is not right also see your Unitronic Dealer, they should be able to help you.

+1

RAREHARE

Ready to race!
Just wanted to report in, car is driving good and having no issues. Loving the uni....

Mike

Jetpipe

Unitronic Dyno Graphs

Uni Stock to Stage 2 Hpfp Smoothing 1.jpg

For those who were wondering what results can be expected from Unitronic. These are real world results from a Euro Golf R, logging was done on the road using VCDS, the graphing was done using Virtual Dyno. All the runs were done on the same stretch of road under similar conditions, within a week. The figures quoted are crank figures and are metric. For the none metrics peak figures, torque 386 lbs/ft and power 369 Hp.

Hardware used, Stage 1+ None
Stage 2 Custom De-Cat Downpipe
Stage 2Hpfp Custom De-Cat Downpipe, HPFP, Evoms Intake

If you were ever in doubt now is the time