GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MKVI BOSER?!?!?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
And I'm not done dealing with tire shit... they dented the area just in front of the sideskirts on both sides with their lift (small but fairly sharp indentations that anyone that isn't anal like us would never notice). I didn't figure there was anything I could do about that. But now I just noticed that they mounted the damned tire backwards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No way!!! Dude I'm hoping that they'll be covering the repair....

WTF....
Is this a small tire shop you're going to?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Phur

Autocross Champion
I haven't spoken to them about it yet. It's not small. It's family owned but has been around forever and has a good reputation.

It doesn't seem to matter for me. Wherever I go, the people are always careless. Should I really have to say, "By the way, could you not tear up my car please?" Every time that someone else has to touch it?

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
I haven't spoken to them about it yet. It's not small. It's family owned but has been around forever and has a good reputation.

It doesn't seem to matter for me. Wherever I go, the people are always careless. Should I really have to say, "By the way, could you not tear up my car please?" Every time that someone else has to touch it?

That's super shitty man.

That's why even though I pay 100 bucks to get my tires mounted and balanced and know I could have it done for half that price it's about the people.

The techs that mount my wheels and tires know to be very careful and treat them and the car as if it were their own

Phur

Autocross Champion
I wish I could find that here. I wouldn't mind paying more. Honestly, around here the tire place that I chose is paying more. That is one of the reasons that I feel so shitty. It doesn't help that people are pretty much only interested in "rolling coal" around here. I am just always super careful and particular about anything that I touch. If it is not mine, that is only amplified. I can't understand how someone can be so careless with someone else's property.

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
I wish I could find that here. I wouldn't mind paying more. Honestly, around here the tire place that I chose is paying more. That is one of the reasons that I feel so shitty. It doesn't help that people are pretty much only interested in "rolling coal" around here. I am just always super careful and particular about anything that I touch. If it is not mine, that is only amplified. I can't understand how someone can be so careless with someone else's property.

100% agreed!

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
First shoot up on Mt lemmon plus got some video [emoji7]

Phur

Autocross Champion
Those are some beautiful shots. I'm going to miss those wheels.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Nice!