GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A_Bowers Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGTIChannel

Ready to race!
Took me 45mins for front sway install. It's not hard at all

Hmm. My guy must have been including the time it took to install the boost gauge as well then, which makes sense time-wise. I wanted to do it myself but my driveway is one long incline and I'm not going under a jacked car on a hill :thumbdown: I'm not that crazy yet.

Holy smokes. Finally found the cabin. In the dark. After driving around for about an hour.

Wow, you got there pretty late. I saw the instagram post a couple hours ago and you were pretty close already. You must have looked around a while.
You should have let me know! I go to Helen pretty often and I could have shown you around ;)
Anyway, glad you made it okay. Enjoy the festivities!

A_Bowers

VAGlover1

Ready to race!

Review and install thread pending.

Literally just in time for me to leave for SOWO

SPM sport springs review and install pending :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2

A_Bowers

So, something very interesting may happen tomorrow afternoon.

Been very unhappy with some stuff for a while and if it all works out, especially in light of recent happenings on the forums a change will happen.

Merkle

Banned
So, something very interesting may happen tomorrow afternoon.

Been very unhappy with some stuff for a while and if it all works out, especially in light of recent happenings on the forums a change will happen.

I knew I was getting banned. Oh well.

/InB4MerkleBan :D

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Bowers

Made the switch yesterday myself. Very pleased with the new tune over the APR tune I had.

A_Bowers

Bowers

Made the switch yesterday myself. Very pleased with the new tune over the APR tune I had.

It was a choice based on several factors.

John@Uni is a great guy and they really want to put the customer first.

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
It was a choice based on several factors.

John@Uni is a great guy and they really want to put the customer first.

Interesting :). Will be curious to know your impressions. I've toyed with it, and they seem like great guys - but I'm not sold yet (I'm a salesman too, at the end of the day, and am not yet convinced they're not just good sales people recognizing an opportunity and jumping in). Really, I just have no current issues, so no reason to spend money on software again. But Uni HQ is local to me, so it'd be real easy if I ever decided to go that path too.

Status
Not open for further replies.