GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoKey Reverse Light Error?

Chockomon

Hey guys, I just received my deAutoKey GTI Euro Taillights Reverse CREE LED Kit - Error Free and Bright - 2 Kits Brighter CREE Plasma LED bulbs yesterday, but I'm getting an error on the left side bulb. The bulb works fine, but I have the light on my dash. Installed them as per the directions (yellow wire and small brown wire). Has this happened to anyone?

dcpppf

Ready to race!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Hey guys, I just received my deAutoKey GTI Euro Taillights Reverse CREE LED Kit - Error Free and Bright - 2 Kits Brighter CREE Plasma LED bulbs yesterday, but I'm getting an error on the left side bulb. The bulb works fine, but I have the light on my dash. Installed them as per the directions (yellow wire and small brown wire). Has this happened to anyone?

http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70634

Crimp the t taps tighter. Was my issue at least. I re crimped them about as hard as I could with my cheap-o pliers, and cleared it right up.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the issues, it sounds like the resistor wire is not firmly in place, please try pressing the t-taps again to see if you can get a more secure connection.

Thank you

Chockomon

You guys are right. I squeezed them even harder and the error is gone now. Thanks!!! Great bulbs :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk