GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C2 Motorsports tune

Grant16

I have a mk6 2.5 golf. I would like to get it tuned. Currently I only have a Awe Catback exhuast. Everything else is stock. I was thinking about getting the C2 Motorsports tune. Just the stage one with the 91 Octane fuel on the street setting. Is there a better tune for the money? would i be best off just getting an intake. I like the neuspeed intake. Thanks Grant

Staver

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a mk6 2.5 golf. I would like to get it tuned. Currently I only have a Awe Catback exhuast. Everything else is stock. I was thinking about getting the C2 Motorsports tune. Just the stage one with the 91 Octane fuel on the street setting. Is there a better tune for the money? would i be best off just getting an intake. I like the neuspeed intake. Thanks Grant

Check out integrated engineering - their V3 cable is pretty sweet and you can do the tune yourself. I'm enjoying the perf difference with the tune and their customer service is great.

webbry4

Ready to race!
Check out integrated engineering - their V3 cable is pretty sweet and you can do the tune yourself. I'm enjoying the perf difference with the tune and their customer service is great.

I second this they are local to me and are all awesome at IE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grant16

With the ie tune does the rev hang disappear???

Staver

Passed Driver's Ed
With the ie tune does the rev hang disappear???

Not sure what you mean by "Rev Hang" but I've seen the following changes:
1) cleaner take off
2) improved shifts (I have an auto trans)
3) higher redline
4) smoother and more aggressive power delivery.

Email performance ie with your questions - they are awesome

Grant16

How simple is the tune to install? just plug and play??

Staver

Passed Driver's Ed
How simple is the tune to install? just plug and play??

You need their V3 cable - 1 end hooks to your obd2 connector, the other to your windows laptop. You need to make sure your car has a solid power source to keep things at 12V - either jumping from another car, or a charger. Takes about 15 min to flash the ECU.

Super straightforward

Grant16

And you can just reverse back to stock whenever you want?

Staver

Passed Driver's Ed
And you can just reverse back to stock whenever you want?

Yup - just click a different file on the computer.

Just need to be mindful that the ECU has a flash counter - keeping track of the number of flashes you do. Also you need to make 100% sure you have a good power supply for your car. If you drain your battery too much during the process you will brick the ECU

Grant16

Oh really? sounds kinda scary. i dont wanna brick the ecu

Staver

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh really? sounds kinda scary. i dont wanna brick the ecu

I was really worried about this too - but the tech suppprt people from integrated engineering helped out tons and made me feel confident to do this. Damon Earl was awesome

megacollect

Not sure what you mean by "Rev Hang" but I've seen the following changes:
1) cleaner take off
2) improved shifts (I have an auto trans)
3) higher redline
4) smoother and more aggressive power delivery.

Email performance ie with your questions - they are awesome

You saw a higher redline with Auto trans? How high and any video..