GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
C5Z included the Ti exhaust, different suspension, brake cooling ducts, FRC chassis (hardtop), LS6 (duh) and M12 transmission (better ratios).

You can definitely find them in the teens - tho as previously discussed, they're rats. Tho this is where the thing they get made fun of for (being 'parts bin' cars) is an advantage - it's easy to clean them up for cheap, since so many parts are shared across the entire GM line. New buttons, control panels, etc. are cheap and even cheaper if you find clean used units. Doesn't take much. Honestly that's the route I'd go. Find a tired one, spend some time on eBay to clean up the interior, a little elbow grease on the paint, and I'd ultimately go through the chassis anyways (shocks/bushings/etc) that I'd probably come out ahead over a 16 year old "cream puff" that's been sitting in some geriatric's garage.

There's been a C5Z floating around on that FB "Track Midwest FS" group for a while... well set up for track/AX use. Widebody flares, seats, rollbar, cam, few other things, for ~$25k. Before my POS Cayman came back I was really thinking about that one as it would have suited my purposes perfectly.

And... what... Cadubya looking at Corvettes? And has a FF kit car? Man he's really going "all-in" on this Texas move. Next time we see him he's gonna be wearing cowboy boots and a MAGA hat.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I've got a cane you can borrow :laugh:

Ahhh i remember the EJ cane, has skateboarding stickers on it and everything...pretty sick cane yeah. Had modified stability mounts, upgraded hand grip, custom APR hollow tube and a bunch more mods iirc

Googled, Golfmk6 Lunch..this came up. lmfao

Looks pretty good honestly

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Ahhh i remember the EJ cane, has skateboarding stickers on it and everything...pretty sick cane yeah. Had modified stability mounts, upgraded hand grip, custom APR hollow tube and a bunch more mods iirc

Googled, Golfmk6 Lunch..this came up. lmfao

Looks pretty good honestly

LOL, that looks familiar

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
how much is it? $5 ?

yeah i would destroy that lunch special, got nothing good like that around my work

I think its like $4.50 for the slice and a coke and $2.50 for the salad- Cassano's Pizzeria in Downers Grove

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I think its like $4.50 for the slice and a coke and $2.50 for the salad- Cassano's Pizzeria in Downers Grove

dang . downers grove? must be nice to be rich :eek:

bro they got 2 ingredient calzone on lunch special list, dat pepperoni jalapeno doe

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
My life is ruined. I got to do extreme experience again. I drove the GT3, 458 and Hurracan. That GT3 spoke to my soul and we both wept when I departed. First lap final turn of north course, I hit a spot of water just before apex and got the butt out. When a huge grin, counter steer and some throttle we righted ourselves and were flat out on the straights. I’m telling you, the car talked to me and we were connected. The Lambo is as usual fast as all get out, but the 458 left me going meh and ticking it off as a dream car. I’m gonna be just back to GT3 or 911R for my dreams.

Anyone know going rate for selling unborn child?

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
^^^ that is the beauty of Porsche. Hard to quantify with data. :)

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
dang . downers grove? must be nice to be rich :eek:

bro they got 2 ingredient calzone on lunch special list, dat pepperoni jalapeno doe

lol how does ordering lunch from a pizza joint in Downer Grove make me rich :iono: I wish.

Your looking at the wrong Cassano's website, that one is in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.