GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Uverse internet is garbage, tv was ok while we had it.
Nailed it I switched back to comcast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Now back to TV talk. Anyone ever use AT&T U-verse for their internet or TV ???

Their internet speeds are slow compared to other companies yeah, but the tv has been good. Its that or dish, ill take uverse.

Whats nice about uverse is their att app so you can dvr things and watch things while not at home etc.

Uverse internet is garbage, tv was ok while we had it.
^
pretty much this, dont expect comast speeds but ive never had problems with cable or customer service.

Nailed it I switched back to comcast

dat comcast outside of internet speeds though :yikes:

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Their internet speeds are slow compared to other companies yeah, but the tv has been good. Its that or dish, ill take uverse.

Whats nice about uverse is their att app so you can dvr things and watch things while not at home etc.

^
pretty much this, dont expect comast speeds but ive never had problems with cable or customer service.

dat comcast outside of internet speeds though :yikes:
Lol true this time around it's been good. Knock on wood.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I’m making custom hard lines and mounting the new master on the elk. Changing oil and trans fluid on the V.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Now back to TV talk. Anyone ever use AT&T U-verse for their internet or TV ???

I have for both....for a while too

I like it and it does what we need it to. Uverse has limits on recording so many TV shows though (at the same time).
Our internet isn't crazy fast like some of you guys want/have, and I don't care, but it works.

They keep pushing the price up on it though, and pushing us towards DirecTV instead.

It used to be like $100/month, now we're up to $130 (goes up yearly), and this year they want to jack it up to $150/month....although we're not adding or changing a damn thing.
(Uverse 300, HD channels, One DVR, One wireless receiver, & the internet)

But they're advertising $105/month & a $50 reward card, with 2 year price lock, for new customers for the same exact setup. WTF?

So I have a feeling we're going back to AT&T for cell service, will cancel the Uverse, and then resign up to get the better pricing.

/rant

TLDR: It works & I like it

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm replacing an oil pan, headers and exhaust on an older 1500 chevy truck. woof not looking forward to it very much. Gotta pay for the shit I just bought for the gti somehow though.

Offer accepted on the Dallas house. Now the packing begins ugh.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I have for both....for a while too

I like it and it does what we need it to. Uverse has limits on recording so many TV shows though (at the same time).
Our internet isn't crazy fast like some of you guys want/have, and I don't care, but it works.

They keep pushing the price up on it though, and pushing us towards DirecTV instead.

It used to be like $100/month, now we're up to $130 (goes up yearly), and this year they want to jack it up to $150/month....although we're not adding or changing a damn thing.
(Uverse 300, HD channels, One DVR, One wireless receiver, & the internet)

But they're advertising $105/month & a $50 reward card, with 2 year price lock, for new customers for the same exact setup. WTF?

So I have a feeling we're going back to AT&T for cell service, will cancel the Uverse, and then resign up to get the better pricing.

/rant

TLDR: It works & I like it

Yep, Comcast is the exact same bullshit. Offer good deals for new customers and treat longtime customers like shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.