GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Where can I order a golf grill? Need a new grill for my winter bumper, because I'm an idiot. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from Keffer, I think it was about $135 and came with the VW emblem. That was seven years ago though. Actually I think Rock Auto has them cheap. There's always ECS or eBay.

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Those RS3s making some serious power stock :drool:
You should probally give me your R and use that as a tax write off and go buy an RS3 that 5 cylinder!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Almost bought a Golf grill a couple months ago, but dude stopped responding to me. Man... I remember how much of a bitch that front grill was to remove the first now. Now it just slides right off lol...

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Thinking about getting rid of the R. Time for a new project.
What do you have on that thing? Thought it was a tune, dp and intercooler? And stock other than that. What am I missing?

"check out my sik build"

"all I see are rotiforms and bags"

"like I said, my build"

"oh"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
What do you have on that thing? Thought it was a tune, dp and intercooler? And stock other than that. What am I missing?

"check out my sik build"

"all I see are rotiforms and bags"

"like I said, my build"

"oh"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You forgot the Ramz and Intake :rolleyes:

Did not realize you needed to replace every stock part of a car to be considered a project. Next power mod is BT. Suspension and brakes are fine for a street car.

jay745

You forgot the Ramz and Intake :rolleyes:

Did not realize you needed to replace every stock part of a car to be considered a project. Next power mod is BT. Suspension and brakes are fine for a street car.

No not at all. A lot of stock parts are better than aftermarket anyways. Not sure what the line is of calling it a project vs saying "i have a bolt on or two" Maybe over 10 hours of labor gets into project territory :iono:

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
The line is when your car is on jack stands more then the road it’s a “project” Ptak and I have project cars. My wife says I have a turd

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
No not at all. A lot of stock parts are better than aftermarket anyways. Not sure what the line is of calling it a project vs saying "i have a bolt on or two" Maybe over 10 hours of labor gets into project territory :iono:

Oh, so because I haven't gotten around to doing more work yet, it's not considered a project? Your douchery really showing through with comments like that :rolleyes:

Jaber

Modero

jay745

lol oh lawd I got called a dbag by Roy what ever will I do?

Remember the time you tried to come hang out with a bunch of people and got exhiled for being a fag and trying to street race everyone for money including Shawn's girlfriend? :lol:

Dat R really made your head get big. Were cool and down to earth when you still had your gti.

jay745

Moving right along and adding another to the ignore list on here.

Anyone ever watch Ross Bentley speed secrets webinar's? Got a group of people to split the upcoming session on wednesday. Could be hit or miss or covering some pretty basic remedial things but it could be pretty informative. Going to keep an open mind about it, worst case it's a reason for a bunch of people to get together and hang out for a few hours.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
lol oh lawd I got called a dbag by Roy what ever will I do?

Remember the time you tried to come hang out with a bunch of people and got exhiled for being a fag and trying to street race everyone for money including Shawn's girlfriend? :lol:

Dat R really made your head get big. Were cool and down to earth when you still had your gti.

Exhiled? I remember a bunch of guys having a circle jerk in an overpriced bar with bad service. Then a chick with a big mouth came out of nowhere and started saying how her brothers car was hot shit compared to mine. I offered to race but forgot that the stance nation crowd doesn't drag race. They only race in parking lots and their mouths :lol:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Im gonna say it. Drag racing is boring and takes little to no skill.

Driving around a track doe, now that takes knowledge about your car and understanding of racing lines etc. Jayballz is like 20 track days deep iirc....

id encourage more of you to track your cars at least once to see the potential of them. Gtis and R'a alike were not made for drag racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.