GOLFMKV

Hey MK6 in Atlanta area

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dubbed24

Ready to race!
im asking 700. if you can give me that or close to it i will personally deliver it. or willing to trade for a clutch because i am going k04. i literally just got it but got a really good deal on a full spm tbe

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
im asking 700. if you can give me that or close to it i will personally deliver it. or willing to trade for a clutch because i am going k04. i literally just got it but got a really good deal on a full spm tbe

Gosh that is fantastic. I'm going stage I this Friday so I won't have the dough anytime soon... GLWS!

simpleminded

Ready to race!
Thanks, I've been here for a bit. I was daily-ing my duramax, than my r1, than sold my r1 to get my JSW. I live here but work at a shop in Marietta. So I'm only in woodstock from like 7pm-645am weekdays, than work the rest of the time.

I bet that was you I was following down 92 last week I think

I was in a red GTI

Joel_S

Passed Driver's Ed
I bet that was you I was following down 92 last week I think

I was in a red GTI

I'm lowered, and on stock bioline wheels at the moment as i effed up my fat fives by smacking a curb avoiding a deer. Car has a "JIMMY UP" banner on the back hatch, TEAM ROWDY on the bumper, no muffler, and from the front, my Symbolic Motors banner and my roofrack says "Nice Rack" in big pink letters. I'm an obnoxious ass. I'll be back on the fat fives soon.

I attached some photos of what it normally looks like. Thats my Duramax too in one of the photos. Some days I'm in that, Its also stickerbombed and straightpiped.

tl;dr :attention_whore:

Attachments

• wagon1.jpg
    wagon1.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 113
  • wagon2.jpg
    wagon2.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 102
  • wagon3.jpg
    wagon3.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 111

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Any of you locals have a PC7424XP? Interested in how you like it, any complaints, who's pads/polish you're using, etc. Thinking about getting one for wax application and any minor paint correction in the future. I'd love a chance to get my hands on one just for the "feel". Just picked up a boat load of Chemical Guys products and you were right Billy, they are AWESOME.

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
I have a PC 7424xp

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
If you want to learn how to use it correctly I ca teach you

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
You are the man Billy. That would be great. You using CG pads/polish?

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Yep, all my products are from CG

dubbed24

Ready to race!
i have a SPM full TBE but i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in trading their track rear section or J-pipe for my street one

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie
i have a SPM full TBE but i was wondering if anyone here would be interested in trading their track rear section or J-pipe for my street one

Not loud enough??

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Prob decel drone