GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R "Stash Spots"

Olly_R

inside the petrol flap ;-)

Olly_R

* Disclaimer * The above reply is for vitamin or supplement use only. If you say... have too many passengers for it to fit!

TrboGTi

Ready to race!
This is useful information, being that I'm a police officer by trade lol. A k9 will hit on it no matter where you hide it, even inside the gas tank or inside the tire. If we could see as good as a dog can smell, we would be able to read fine print at 3,000 miles. Better hope they don't have a dog. If they say they're bringing in a dog, your best bet is to do the old "ok, you got me" routine, unless you enjoy your car getting ripped apart. If the dog says it's there, it's there. A lot of cops get pissy when they know it's there and they can't find it; car interior might suffer lol.

jerome99

Go Kart Champion
The fuzz is here everyone hide. Just kidding I usually put mine in a condom or a balloon and tie one end to my tooth and the other to the balloon and the swallow said balloon. Makes for a great party trick. If I have no string I just hide it in my butt, also an awesome party trick

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
stashing money would be a good idea.
-inside the owners book...seeing how few people read those nowdays
-tucked inside the door pocket where the safety vest goes
-take out the ipod mdi thing under the center armrest and stash that cash

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
the dodge dart has a cool spot

Rockstar

Passed Driver's Ed
This is useful information, being that I'm a police officer by trade lol. A k9 will hit on it no matter where you hide it, even inside the gas tank or inside the tire. If we could see as good as a dog can smell, we would be able to read fine print at 3,000 miles. Better hope they don't have a dog. If they say they're bringing in a dog, your best bet is to do the old "ok, you got me" routine, unless you enjoy your car getting ripped apart. If the dog says it's there, it's there. A lot of cops get pissy when they know it's there and they can't find it; car interior might suffer lol.

Yah. I don't really get the idea of sharing best spots or really hiding it. That said I'm completely sober.

I'm with officer turbo though. Don't put it by your license / reg. don't drive impaired. Get smell proof bags (for humans) and there would be next to no probable cause to search your car that would stand up. I'd think. But it's not legal advice.

Bottom line is. Whatever you do don't drive impaired. And don't be belligerent. If you're caught. You're caught. In most places the stash most people mean here wouldn't be that big of a deal these days.

Or...move to Washington.

James3

Have found its best to have a small amount "kind of" hidden. like a J in the glove box n a roach or 2 in "ashtray" (do those still exist?). Act reluctant and be all "well heck, yah caught the Tater". Slap on hands and drive away with real stash in tact. Remember, the dogs are trained to respond to the officer. If they want to search your car the dog will fake a hit.

Best stash i ever had was in a '88 Grandprix. looked like an airbag in steering wheel, pop off very not noticeable cover, fit an oz easy.

Svtpony

Ready to race!