GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Chat Thread

Woof

Passed Driver's Ed
Just reviewed torque pro data. Car got pushed forward by 2m with a min speed of 2.7kph. Interesting.

jedimk6bgp

Hey guys, anyone use fx auto tint in Whitby? Any feedback?

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

I use to work for Tory at fx auto his work is high quality! dealers from subaru, honda and hyundai use him for tint and car protection products,
I personally have had him tint all my friends and family vehicles as well as my dd vw mk6 golf tdi

Meegis

Ready to race!
Anyone looking for a k04'd gti? Dealer tried to rape me on trade, but Im willing to be more than reasonable with sale. Trust me when I say you wont find a better deal.

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
Anyone looking for a k04'd gti? Dealer tried to rape me on trade, but Im willing to be more than reasonable with sale. Trust me when I say you wont find a better deal.

What are you getting to replace it with?????

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
S3 right? This was my mental guess on the original FS thread.

Its a sweet ride. BIL owns one and I "smartly" backed out of not trading up too.

Meegis

Ready to race!
S3 right? This was my mental guess on the original FS thread.

Its a sweet ride. BIL owns one and I "smartly" backed out of not trading up too.

Dont fit in the S3, B-Pillar doesnt work with my abnormal torso :laugh:

Need my parts gone to make it happen though, so anyone interested, let me know. Already going through a few pms.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Paid off my car last month and didn't have the payment come out this month. Giddyup.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
RS5.

Got the winters on both cars yesterday. Worked in the dark on the tiguan because I putting wheels on in cold weather sucks. Bring on the snow.