GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dr Paint Chip

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Thanks for the video. Which kit of there's did you get?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Canada no longer allows the importing of it. FML...really could use it.

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!
awesome thanks i may give this a try with my GTI wonder how it would hold up to buffing and waxing

pwolfe

Passed Driver's Ed
This is really great product. I've used this several times on my black golf with great results. Its definitely pushing out the date for a hood respray much farther to the future.

Its not as perfect as the website suggests, but its damn close.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
i tried taking before and after photos. the best results are seen in person. totally worth the money though imo

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Definitely giving it a shot. My hood has all sorts of micro-specs though. I worry if I use it on the big spots the rest of the hood would look worse and I'd have just some darker splotches. :iono: it's bad

pwolfe

Passed Driver's Ed
there are some videos where they use a squegee of some kind to address the small 'micro-specs' it appears to work well. I'm starting to get that too, If I ever get around to trying it out on those areas I'll post pics. Don't hold your breath though, thats not happening any time soon.

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
Definitely giving it a shot. My hood has all sorts of micro-specs though. I worry if I use it on the big spots the rest of the hood would look worse and I'd have just some darker splotches. :iono: it's bad
They make a kit that comes in a squeeze bottle with a little squeegee that's meant for a bunch of little specs like that.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie