GOLFMKV

H15 DRL Group Buy for the MK6/7 GTI/Golf - 10+ needed

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Nvm just got my order it was grouped with other orders of mine

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Just emailed them. Maybe they were bundled with a different order of mine? Does that happen?

Just placed my order for the group buy, figured why not since it is $10 off.

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Will post review + pics but I doubt I'll have a chance to install them before the group buy ends.

Nvm just got my order it was grouped with other orders of mine

A lot of the GB products should be arriving by the end of this week, we cannot wait to see reviews and photos!

It does seem some are waiting for the review but they cannot offer it at the $34.99 price after Friday..

If there is a lot of interest, they will consider another group buy at $39.99.

Thank you

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
I'll try to put mine on today and take a few pics.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I'll try to put mine on today and take a few pics.

Got mine today! Excited to see these suckas in action.

Thanks - we can't wait to hear your thoughts, what we tested so far looked great.

Please do & let us know how the fitment is.

Fitment? We never seen this with ours, we are guessing you had a bad experience or heard about a fitment issue with a different company?

Reflex2.5

Ok for the people wanting to know about fitment it's great clicks right in. But, I'm not crazy about the blue bulbs, just being honest. Selling my brand new set for $35 shipped or $30 cash Long Island area (Suffolk) I'm able to meet or ship tomorrow (Friday Sept 4th). Sorry Deautokey you guys are great always have been always will but there just not for me. Pm for sale

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Installing now.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Ok for the people wanting to know about fitment it's great clicks right in. But, I'm not crazy about the blue bulbs, just being honest. Selling my brand new set for $35 shipped or $30 cash Long Island area (Suffolk) I'm able to meet or ship tomorrow (Friday Sept 4th). Sorry Deautokey you guys are great always have been always will but there just not for me. Pm for sale

We understand, it is preference and why we wanted the review to be viewed prior to purchasing as what you see is what you will receive, the blue will reflect on the reflector of your housing but the white light will be the dominating look as seen in the review:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9722

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
I'm having some trouble getting the bulb on there. Practiced with the stock one and it snaps in fine, can't get these to snap

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I'm having some trouble getting the bulb on there. Practiced with the stock one and it snaps in fine, can't get these to snap

Do you have a photo of the problem? Again, fitment has never been an issue in testing so we need more info if there is a problem, side by side photo showing what part is not snapping and how it looks different from OEM could help anyone running into the same problem.

Reflex2.5 - sorry - did you mean the color of the actual bulb as there was no photo but we thought everyone knew the bulb would be blue since the halogen is yellow - the blue filters the yellow and creates the white light - this is a photo of the actual bulb:

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
I got the passenger side in, it just took a little bit of finagling. Just having a hard time removing the stock bulb on the drivers side because of my intake. You're supposed to turn it downwards correct? Like, to your left

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
Thanks - we can't wait to hear your thoughts, what we tested so far looked great.

Fitment? We never seen this with ours, we are guessing you had a bad experience or heard about a fitment issue with a different company?

Yes had a set of Nokya H15 bulbs that would not fit. Hence the buy from you. Hope your maker's quality control is up to snuff.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Nice and white. Going to class soon so I'll try to get a shot of them while moving. Here's low beam vs high beam

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
I installed them and here's the comparison with the stock ones. Also note that for low beans I have the Nokya stg2 (high wattage) Cosmic whites (5000k)

Stock H15

DeAutoKey H15

Again in DRL mode

Thumbs up!