GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will the VF intake fit the TSI?

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
I was looking at it the other day and it looks like a real quality part, but it says it won't fit my 2013, anyone have one for their car by chance, or know if it will fit?

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
It will fit. I've got it on my car. It's a bit of a pain - you'll need to buy a coupler to the turbo inlet, make a bracket to lift the pipe up about an inch more than the included bracket so it doesn't hit the brake master cylinder, then extend the MAF harness a bit (cut and add more wire).

I mean if it's something you're really looking to do then it's a good intake. Otherwise most would do better just to but the CTS, Uni, etc. and have a piece that fits out of the box.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

FriggenT

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for that info man, yeah I'd rather it fit out of the box, but it looks like a very quality piece either way.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I mean I like it. It is indeed some high-quality aluminum and annodizing. The MAF placement is smart IMO because it's pretty far back after the bend. We'll see how well that works out once I flow upwards of 240g/'s with k04, but with k03 it's fine. I didn't like installing it is all.