Status
Not open for further replies.

crew219

Banned

maxgtiturbo1

Ready to race!
Abrakadabra! HARDWARE GONE!

I think I'm on to something.

You're a flaming douche. :sm3: I think you should refrain from posting in other vendors threads in the manner that you're constantly doing. It makes you look like an asshole.

Also so what? Uni had a magician at a show, they like to have entertainment for people, they've had dancers before, they had a huge crowd gathered there, so apparently it worked to get some attention.

If you look in this thread http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15900&page=22

you'll see that they were doing some server work.

I think the high and mighty APR is afraid of some competition it seems. :iono:

Dybz

Banned
You're a flaming douche. :sm3: I think you should refrain from posting in other vendors threads in the manner that you're constantly doing. It makes you look like an asshole.

Also so what? Uni had a magician at a show, they like to have entertainment for people, they've had dancers before, they had a huge crowd gathered there, so apparently it worked to get some attention.

If you look in this thread http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15900&page=22

maxgtiturbo1

Ready to race!
this. even if not appropriate for a vendor, was well timed and humorous.

Arin's always saying something inappropriate for a vendor, all the time. Don't get me wrong I have APR software on my car, so I'm not just hating, I suppose I'm just not drinking the coolaid that APR is giving out to the rest of golfmk6.

That's enough from me. :threadjacked:

Wood

Ready to race!

Pretty sure neither STASIS nor Eurojet started this thread...

Just Sayin...

crew219

Banned
http://balancedtruth.com/2012/08/06/securities-fraud-investigation-against-stasis-engineering/

Whoops, looks like Stasis's share selling scheme is finally catching up to them. Too bad REVO sold their company to them in exchange for $3.4 million worth of shares. "Always take the cash, never the shares!"

Dave

*cough*

Makes you wonder how much liquidity they have on reserve for handling warranty claims with their Signature Series cars when they're forced to sell shares in order to keep their business model in the black.

Dave

rs999

Go Kart Champion

It's a little friendly ribbing between competitors. For example, Microsoft's IE team sends Mozilla a cake everytime a version of Firefox is launched.

Bender1

Banned
After much discussion we have decided that it is time to put this thread and debate to rest.

Though it will be an ongoing conversation in the community, there are other outlets and places where that conversation can take place. Having it occur here distracts us from our mission and all of us from why we are here; to build a strong community.

These types of things occur when that mission and business opportunities conflict, but by allowing this and similar threads to continue, we just perpetuate that intersection of negativity.

If you are interested in this topic, I encourage you to keep up with it at the resources posted in that thread, but it is no longer appropriate for discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.