GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scion iQ

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Looks like the tC and xB will remain the best Scions produced. Shame too, because they did really well on those!

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
I hqve seen this already here in the UK but not a Scion

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
"Micro Sub-Compact" ...wow

I think it looks good for what it is but I could NEVER drive something that small, for multiple reasons

edgary

Ready to race!
Well, it definitely is a car for a different purpose and, thus, it has to be taken for what it is. For that same reason, most car comparisons are done between cars of the same class, that serve a similar purpose.

Having a "micro sub-compact" car doesn't fall in my plans, so I wouldn't buy one either, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it if those needs were ever to change.

PeteA

Wouldn't like to be in an accident in one of those. I think it looks good for that type of compact car

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
thats a horrible practical joke. its not really that funny :lol:

Diego Armando

Go Kart Champion
throw a small turbo setup in there and call it a day

DanielStevenMKVI

Ready to race!
its an Aston "sMartin"

/rimshot

Golfer...If I were to ever use the word scoundrel....it'd be for you. Luckily for everyone here in the forums.....I don't. So...I will simply say, 'That was in bad taste'. Hahah. Personally, I think it's just far too busy and looks like a mega modded xA . Also, if you notice. The Door is the LARGEST PANEL ON THE CAR....WTF.
All that aside, I'd rather drive it than a Smart, mainly because it'll probably be cheaper than the base Smart (14k Wtf?).
But every time I look at it I still think "KaKOWWW"