GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gonzo/GTS Tuning

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gonz

I think he means that if one review gets out all hell breaks lose and the lose hella business. He probably also means that if there's some misunderstanding or some problem they'll instantly post it on the forums and everything will make their own conclusions based on a thread.
It's not the prospect of losing business that scares me as much as I just don't like drama.

Like I said, I've been tuning these cars for a while. I have K04 tunes for both TSI and TFSI

Golf R Stage 2 base file vs competitor tune :thumbsup:

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
If you are looking for a more unique tuner for your car, DriverMotorsport is by far the better choice. First and foremost, the operative word is "tuner", which DriverMotorsport's Bronson Dixon has proven to merit. However, it is not one that could be applied to the other outfit.

When the question of Gonzo Tuning comes up, I generally just post a link to this thread on another forum:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6888367-Thinking-of-Buying-from-Gonzo-Tuning-Read-this-First

Now let's have a look at another operative word, such as "professional". Seems to me those two standards make your choice crystal clear.

Wow:eek:

doug@frankenturbo

Turbos Galore
...I just don't like drama.

Always taking shots... Can't resist the temptation, eh?

For someone so avowedly against drama and shot-taking, you certainly indulged in quite a lot of both in the FrankenTurbo thread this week, didn't you? Your posts are gone now, but the community saw them.

Full disclosure, FrankenTurbo is a direct competitor with Gonzo Tuning. They offer hybrid turbocharger products competing with our F21T and F23 for the 20v 1.8T engine and have announced the intention of producing their own alternatives to our F23T & F23L. Those are the similarities. Among the differences in our companies are the facts that we don't attack others from behind private, ghost accounts. And we don't spam forums. If "gonz" would like me to cover a few other differences in our philosophies, I can post archived material to better illustrate the points I made above.

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Man I really made a bear of a thread didn't i -_-

The Gonz

If "gonz" would like me to cover a few other differences in our philosophies, I can post archived material to better illustrate the points I made above.
If you want to play that card, I can also show pictures of your "headquarters", aka your home garage, along with your failed "tubular" manifolds, and how you used to "deck" exhaust manifolds with a belt sander before shipping them off to customers, among other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.