GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apparently my neighbors don't like VW's. . .

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
is that a dealership? if so, post on their FB page / yelp pages if they have them. Wow, that is super stupid.. VW employs thousands of people in the US.

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
I'm sure the idiot who sent you that letter has "MADE IN USA" products throughout his house. For example, TVs, clothes, refrigerator, etc.....all made in China.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
bet guy who wrote the letter doesn't know most fords are built in Mexico.

zrickety

The Fixer
Lol wow. People are so ridiculous these days. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but don't push it on me. He doesn't know VW builds Passats in Tennessee? American jobs. Bet he votes Republican too. I bought my car used and supported an American business and citizen. Sorry you have a creepy ignorant neighbor.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Yeah I'd be worried about vadalism at this point...I'd maybe invest in a little camera setup- this is so annoying.

I assume your neighbor will be easy to pick out due to the "Trump for President" lawn signs...

You need to post this to their yelp/facebook for the car dealership! Good ol'yelp trolling

Last edited:

Sauce118

Ready to race!
i would knock on their door and handle it myself.. i dont believe in cops.. but that is in fact harassment.. you could open a case if you wanted to.. but you cant just let it go.. you have to do something in retaliation. You should write a letter saying something like, if american cars didnt suck and performed half as well as german engineering, i would buy them.. Or you could even take the letter to the ford company thats referenced on it.. give it to a high ranking official there and see how happy they are about it.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^

HE CREEPY. MAN.

zrickety

The Fixer
I shared the pic on facebook, stupidity makes me speak out.
Now excuse me while I blow dry das Dork Weenie.

luvdagators

Go Kart Champion
According too the note your the only decent person living in your neighborhood
If you move out, the neighborhood goes too hell

Uberryan

Banned
According too the note your the only decent person living in your neighborhood
If you move out, the neighborhood goes too hell

Your grammar frightens me so that I lost all thought for a relevant comment to the OP.

File a report with your local PD, OP. How many neighbors do you have, is it a suburb, rural community, gated community? Set up a CCTV camera system, which are relatively cheap. Get a straight back exhaust system and a Forge BOV kit. Go for random drives down that block at 4am.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
also shared. I tagged Jonny Lieberman from Motor Trend too, lol... lets see this go viral.

vwrabid

Ready to race!
can't find castle garden ford anywhere... Is that the name of the dealership?
Its the name of op's sub division I believe.