GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South Bend Special for Forum Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Bend Kits

Drop in disk

Clutch/Flywheel kit

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me by PM, Email or call me directly any day of the week which includes the weekend and holidays.

Last edited:

Squashdaddy

Go Kart Champion
Still a good deal, but bummer you had the Stage 2 Daily for $950 last month. I should have bought it then.

Still a good deal, but bummer you had the Stage 2 Daily for $950 last month. I should have bought it then.

Yeah I was surprised more people didn't jump on that price that wanted a SB kit.

For those that might be interested in a Spec kit, I do sell those too but don't have them on my site.

Last edited:

lukedryer

You got anything for the mk6 tdi similiar to the kits above. i am looking at putting out around 170 horse and 340 torque. and then later when the warranty expires the sky is the limit. i am looking for projected 240 horses and 450 foot pounds. i do alittle track couple times a year . but mostly street stuff. what do you recomend/
luke

You got anything for the mk6 tdi similiar to the kits above. i am looking at putting out around 170 horse and 340 torque. and then later when the warranty expires the sky is the limit. i am looking for projected 240 horses and 450 foot pounds. i do alittle track couple times a year . but mostly street stuff. what do you recomend/
luke

South Bend doesn't have anything listed for a Mk6 TDI. Most likely uses the same flywheel/clutch if it is using the same 6 speed manual transmission as the 2.0T cars. I guess it will depend on if it is a 6 bolt or 8 bolt crank flange.

Status
Not open for further replies.