Votes: 54 28.9%
  • What are you talking about, they look alright

Votes: 16 8.6%

• Total voters

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
#2 and I have a CW :D

wheels + projectors + led tails..

add those to the CW and it's not even close.

Wheels yes, but you will never see projectors and led tails on my car. Ever.

BlownFa5

Banned
What's wrong with projector HIDs?

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Just not my cup of tea... I like how the halogens look more... If you check out my build thread there is a page of discussion as to why and people telling me thAt my taste is wrong.
Bottom line is I got the base model because of the headlights

BlownFa5

Banned
Just not my cup of tea... I like how the halogens look more... If you check out my build thread there is a page of discussion as to why and people telling me thAt my taste is wrong.
Bottom line is I got the base model because of the headlights

Are you talking about what the headlight housing looks like or the actual light output?

I'm against cheap plug-n-play HIDS as much as the next guy but a proper projector set up looks great and will outperform crappy halogen bulbs any day of the week.

I've just never seen anyone who was against superior light output. To each their own I guess.

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Housings...

I know the projectors illuminate better, but these lights do enough for me.

BlownFa5

Banned
Retrofitted HID projector headlights were the first and possibly my favorite mod I did to my car (couldn't stand the awful stock halogen output). I essentially got to hand pick every detail about the headlights, from the projector, to the color of the housing.

Retros > supercharger :laugh:

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
My favorite has Been my LSD

BlownFa5

Banned
That would be my first and probably favorite mod if I had a GTI as well. I'll never own a fwd car without one.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Both look good in their respective owners' eyes, I know that. I chose "You are an idiot" because it was an actual option :lol:

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
That would be my first and probably favorite mod if I had a GTI as well. I'll never own a fwd car without one.

After owning one... Neither would I